Wednesday 4 April 2012

Warm Up



The very first thing I would like to say is ‘Thank you Bunny’. She is the one who fixed my Blog, suggested a name for it and encouraged me forthis post. In short, she set up everything so that I can continue writing. Otherwise, my laziness kept me away from doing such things.

Well, I was kind of busy these days, partially with my new work which I have started recently and partially doing some other stuff like social networking, watching movies and all. Increased frequency of my Facebook status update and a large number of Tweets from my Twitter account are evidence to this. One thing I have experienced these days is that, more time you spend on social networking sites less social you become in real life. A good social life virtually and a good social life in real are inversely related.

In my last post also I had mentioned that when you are alone and you have plenty of time you think about almost everything. So many thoughts and information revolve in your mind. The basic difference between thoughts and information according to me is, thoughts are your mind’s creation and it comes from you, whereas, information comes from outside the world. It is our mind who converts information in to thoughts after interpreting and analyzing it.

Before writing this post, I was thinking what should be the topic of this post? Should I write about some current political issues or something about movies I have seen recently? Then I decided to write something random to express my thoughts and to play with words. So, it is more like a warm up round before jumping in to some serious writings.

I hope this warm up session will help me to write something more interesting and fruitful. And I would like to continue my writing with some more seriousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment